About Me

Friday, April 21, 2017

Tribute

Tribute
A tribute I would like to make is to my dad. The reason why I would write a tribute to my dad is because is my dad is always there for me. Since I was little my dad has always been there for me and he is my inspiration. My dad is the one who inspires me and continues to support me. He latched me on to my military obsession and continues to inspire me. Whenever my dad came back from deployment from whatever place, he would always bring me back all this cool stuff. For example, when he came back from Saudi Arabia he gave me the fighter pilot helmet he used in combat, that helmet has been sitting on my shelf everyday since then, and it is still one of my most favorite items I own, all because my dad was kind enough to give it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Pacman Here!!!